Sunday, February 10, 2013

In the Beginning

I've done it.

I've finally started this silly thing. 

I needed a way to share my recipes and experiments with the people who aren't enjoying them with me... so this seemed like the best idea. 

I hope that whoever is reading this finds some sort of delight in the food I love, and even more, might even try to make some of this yummy stuff at home... for I promise, I will never share anything that is not, in fact, yummy. 

Something you must know about me is that THIS is what I am working with at this point in time:

((my itty bitty NYC apartment kitchen))



Now that you are aware of the odds that I'm against, I feel like we can have a much better relationship. This should also prove to you how much I really do, in fact, love cooking...nothing can stop me!

I look forward to our adventures together, and I hope that you do, too.

XO,
Casey

2 comments: