Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Boca Grande, FL '13

Alright so I know this blog is about food... but I'm about to give you some food for the soul.

These clips were taken last week during our family's annual 4th of July trip to Boca Grande, Florida. My Meme has a beach house there and we've been going before we were even born... if that makes sense.

Anyways, instead of taking pictures, I thought I'd do a little something different this year. This is my first time making a video like this, but I had so much fun doing it that I've got a feeling it won't be my last.

I hope you enjoy!
And yes, for us, dancing (good or bad) is a habit.



Love those people more than words could ever express.

Tonight, I hit the hay reminding myself how much I have to be thankful for.

Remind yourself what you have to be thankful for. I'm sure it's much more abundant than you realize.

xoxo,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment